A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Android
Spectrum Break is a synth-infused physics platformer, where you reshape levels with neon light. Blocks in each level float in zero gravity and can be pushed around by the player, causing them to light up in a burst of vibrant color and sound. Light up all blocks to win.
- Completely reshape a level as you play through it. Dynamic levels react to your movements, every playthrough will be unique.
- Smooth gameplay, vibrant colors and synth music are hypnotic, upbeat, and calming.
- 55 levels that grow in size in complexity as new blocks types are introduced throughout the game.
- Some players rely on quick platforming skills, others on thoughtful puzzle solving. There is no single way to play.
- A secret block in every level and 6 real achievements.
- Simple controls, just move and jump, but the gameplay is deep and challenging.
It's time to chill.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Spectrum Break just released on Android!Nov 23, 2018
- Spectrum Break is releasing on Android November 23rd!Nov 09, 2018
- Android port is now in betaAug 14, 2018
- Full Game is Now Available on Itch.io for $8.99May 09, 2018
- Getting attached to our workFeb 24, 2018
- We're so close nowFeb 17, 2018
- Spectrum Break Soundtrack - Synthetic OceanFeb 03, 2018
- We want your cool steam achievement ideasJan 26, 2018